Incubationer LTD

Monday, January 4, 2010

Magniwork Generator Plans Free Energy generator



My Magni Work Review

and how I finally reduced my electricity bill by 90%
Finally, I found a cheap and detailed DIY manual to make my own Magnetic Electricity Generator at a fraction of cost & reduced my electricity bill by 90%!

If you're thinking about purchasing solar and wind power system from a big name company, I'm extremely relieved that you've found my blog because not only will my story shock you, it'll almost certainly save your utility bill as well as the cost and labor of the system.

I will tell you exactly why over a 4-month period I was frustrated and angry by the increasing utility costs. I felt like a hostage by the power company. No matter what, I had to comply with unfairly increasing energy prices... and how I finally managed to save a lot of money with a unique product called 'Magniwork'.


Click Here To See It

My name is Peter Huegun and like so many homeowners, I spent months desperately trying to save money to handle the increasing energy and food costs for my family.

I never used to have issue with my bills. However, in May 2008, our bank savings drastically got reduced mainly because of the high gas prices and utility costs. The problem was our whole lifestyle was altered. We canceled our trip for this summer vacation. I was sleeping less and because of the money actually became quite stressful.

The Inevitable Started To Happen.

My utility bill started to rise because of the high demand and low supply for oil and other energy related commodities. Within 6 weeks our expenses increased by 30%! I needed to come up with renewable energy solutions. I started doing research on an option to install solar panel or windmill on my backyard. I spent several hundred dollars on the renewable energy products. I found having solar and wind power system in my house was a headache because of the cost and the labor of installation. I was burned out by hopelessness.

Then I Bought A Solar Power Kit.

I found there were several portable solar power generators on the Internet. I bought Sunforce 60 Watt Solar Charging Kit for $500. They came with four solar panels, an inverter, charge controller and DC plug.

The most worrying thing of all was that the weak electric power you can get from the kit. It turned out the kit was suitable for small appliances like cell phone charging, ipods and lights in rooms. To give my entire house appliances enough energy, the solar kit gave us only a little power. I needed to buy a lot of units of batteries to power more.

I then shopped for a range of wind turbines for home use. However, after going through tens of websites, I soon realized that residential wind turbines were very expensive. The cheapest one I found was Skystream 3.7 Wind Turbine, pricing for $5,600! This just wasn't going to work unless I wanted to go broke of course!

Eventually, I found something that worked.

Having spent so much time, money and energy desperately trying to succeed with kits, that ultimately had very little effect on my utility bill was a big regret. However, the next thing I tried that was called
Magniwork Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment